Share your promo code, boost your earnings
You will get cash for every new rider who enters your promo code and books a ride through Empower. Just follow the steps below! If you would like to request marketing materials, please send an email to DriverInfo@DriveEmpower.com.
Open your Empower Driver app
Tap ‘Refer a rider’ from the menu
Tap ‘Refer a rider’
Share your code with other riders!
Enhancing your tips
Summer’s sizzling, so here’s a tip to boost your earnings: keep the AC on in your car! A refreshing ride will make passengers happy, leading to the possibility of bigger tips. Stay cool, drive smart, and enjoy the rewards!
Driver spotlight: Moses
As a user who has subscribed to both Empower’s Flex and Platinum subscription offerings, Moses prefers Empower because the software provides him with the tools he needs to earn a sustainable living. In addition to the multiple subscription offerings, Moses likes getting 100% of the fare because it enables him to save up for his dream of owning a home. You can read more here.
Interested in alternative subscription plans?
Help Empower grow by following us on social media!
Empower earnings calculator
Whether you are a part-time or full-time driver, you’ll make more money driving for yourself using Empower compared to driving for Uber or Lyft. Click here to find out how much more you’ll earn!
Empower in the press
- McLean-based software company Empower looks to challenge Uber, Lyft (The Diamondback)
- Empower: The Disruptive Power of a Simple Idea (Roger Lanctot)
- Mclean Startup Seeks to Challenge Uber and Lyft by Putting Drivers in Control (FFXNow)
- Uber and Lyft Drivers’ Complaints Are a Startup Opportunity (Bloomberg)
- Transforming Rideshare: Empower (GoSolo)
- Startup Savant’s Podcast: Interview with Joshua Sear of Empower (Tech Announcer)
- Disrupting the Rideshare Industry with Joshua Sear of Empower (Startup Savant Podcast)
- Empower: The Software Company Taking on Uber (Startup Savant)
- The SaaS company taking on Uber and Lyft (Daily Invest News)