Central Operations Associate
Empower is a fast-growing, profitable startup that is on a mission to transform the gig economy, so that hard-working drivers can earn a sustainable living. We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible, and detail-oriented Central Operations Associate to join our team. If you want to be an integral member of a team that is disrupting Uber and cares about making a difference for gig economy workers, then we’d like to hear from you.
The Central Operations Associate will report to, and work closely with, our central operations team lead. In this role you will need to identify and implement data-driven scalable strategies to grow our business. Successful team members have an “extreme ownership” mentality, understand the importance of data and attention to detail, and are high-energy solution oriented problem solvers. We’re looking for team players who are looking to make an immediate impact at a high-growth disruptive startup. This role can be remote (U.S. based only), or in-person in McLean, Virginia.
- Develop and use analytical tools to measure and generate ways to improve customer acquisition/retention/engagement and grow overall platform usage
- Hands-on assistance managing dynamic and growing marketplaces using custom dashboards
- Serve in both project management and operator roles on various short-term and long-term ops, comms, and marketing initiatives
- Help manage and improve our automated drip campaigns. This includes ensuring timely and consistent deployment, as well as conducting in-depth analyses of open rates and campaign effectiveness
- Draft copy for and implement email, text, and other digital communication and marketing campaigns
- Run and expand Empower’s vehicle-exterior advertising program
- Run and expand Empower’s in-vehicle marketing efforts
- Help create content for Empower’s unpaid, organic social media campaigns
- Help manage paid media campaigns to maximize ROI
- Bachelor’s or other 4-year degree with high academic achievement
- 0-2 years of post college professional experience, ideally in a fast paced environment
- Experience in data analytics (proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets required; experience with SQL/R/Python is a plus).
- An innate understanding of ROI
- Ambitious and dependable
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation: $60,000 – $80,000 base salary (based on experience) + equity + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Being part of a great team to better the lives of gig workers
- Exposure to C-Suite and other senior team members across all departments
- No dull or unchallenging days!
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are currently unable to sponsor visas for this position