Interested in alternative subscription plans?
Driver spotlight: Andre
Having provided over 3,000 rides, Andre prefers Empower because he gets 100% of the fare. If you’re considering driving for yourself using Empower, Andre’s advice is clear: join the platform and experience the rewards of being part of a community that values both drivers and riders alike. You can read more here.
FAQ page on the website
As we strive to enhance your experience as an Empower customer, we understand that questions may arise from time to time. Whether it’s about our subscription offerings, services, or any other inquiries, we have a resource readily available to assist you – our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on our website. On our FAQ page you’ll find a wealth of information that covers a wide array of topics. We’ve designed it to be an accessible and convenient reference point to address common inquiries and provide quick solutions.
So, the next time you have a question, we encourage you to visit our website and explore the FAQ section. You might just find the answer you’re looking for, without the need to wait for a response.
Help Empower grow by following us on social media!
Empower in the press
- McLean-based software company Empower looks to challenge Uber, Lyft (The Diamondback)
- Empower: The Disruptive Power of a Simple Idea (Roger Lanctot)
- Mclean Startup Seeks to Challenge Uber and Lyft by Putting Drivers in Control (FFXNow)
- Uber and Lyft Drivers’ Complaints Are a Startup Opportunity (Bloomberg)
- Transforming Rideshare: Empower (GoSolo)
- Startup Savant’s Podcast: Interview with Joshua Sear of Empower (Tech Announcer)
- Disrupting the Rideshare Industry with Joshua Sear of Empower (Startup Savant Podcast)
- Empower: The Software Company Taking on Uber (Startup Savant)
- The SaaS company taking on Uber and Lyft (Daily Invest News)