Get 100% of the fare
Suggested vs. Custom rate card(s)
With Empower, drivers are in control and can adjust their own rates. While we offer all drivers a ‘Suggested rate card’ where you’ll earn 20% – 25% more on average than driver for Uber or Lyft, as a driver you have the freedom to adjust your rate card as you see fit via your ‘Custom rate card’. Check out this video to learn more about adjusting your rate card(s)!
Driver spotlight: Simone
Simone stands as a shining example of how embracing innovation, prioritizing passenger preferences, and seizing opportunities can lead to personal and financial success. As an Empower customer, Simone is not only earning more, but also benefiting from Empower’s same gender driver filter. You can read more here.
Help Empower grow by following us on social media!
Interested in alternative subscription plans?
Empower earnings calculator
Whether you are a part-time or full-time driver, you’ll make more money driving for yourself using Empower compared to driving for Uber or Lyft. Click here to find out how much more you’ll earn!
Empower in the press
- McLean-based software company Empower looks to challenge Uber, Lyft (The Diamondback)
- Empower: The Disruptive Power of a Simple Idea (Roger Lanctot)
- Mclean Startup Seeks to Challenge Uber and Lyft by Putting Drivers in Control (FFXNow)
- Uber and Lyft Drivers’ Complaints Are a Startup Opportunity (Bloomberg)
- Transforming Rideshare: Empower (GoSolo)
- Startup Savant’s Podcast: Interview with Joshua Sear of Empower (Tech Announcer)
- Disrupting the Rideshare Industry with Joshua Sear of Empower (Startup Savant Podcast)
- Empower: The Software Company Taking on Uber (Startup Savant)
- The SaaS company taking on Uber and Lyft (Daily Invest News)