The team at Empower wishes you and your loved ones a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Whether you’re visiting friends and family nearby or traveling to and from the airport, you can enjoy lower fares and support drivers by using Empower to book your rides! Empower is available in DC, NYC, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem.
When was the last time you asked an Uber driver how much they were making on a trip?
Drivers using Uber only get about 60% of your fare on average. With Empower, drivers get 100% of the fare!
Next time you are in an Uber be sure to ask the driver to see for yourself the difference you are making every time that you use Empower! Make sure to refer the driver to Empower, and you can get up to $350 in ride credit for doing so.
Complete 5 rides for a chance to win $50!
If you book and complete 5 rides between 10/15/2023 and 11/30/2023, you will automatically entered for a chance to win a $50 gift card!
Help Empower grow by following us on social media!
Refer friends and drivers to earn more ride credit!
Did you know that you get ride credit for referring new riders and drivers to the Empower platform using your promo code? Open the Empower rider app and select “Refer a friend” or “Refer a driver” to find your promo code. Share your promo code on social media, or send to friends and family via text or chat!
Changing your phone number
If you would like to change the phone number associated with your account, please reach out to our support team at Info@RideEmpower.com. Please note that creating a second rider account may result in your accounts being locked.
Empower in the press
- NoVa’s Empower wants to help drivers keep more of their profits (Technical.ly)
- Does Empower pose a mortal threat to Uber and Lyft? (Washington Examiner)
- Disrupting the Ride-Hail Industry: Empowering Drivers with Joshua Sear, Founder & CEO at Empower (The Life-Long Customer Podcast)
- McLean-based software company Empower looks to challenge Uber, Lyft (The Diamondback)
- Empower: The Disruptive Power of a Simple Idea (Roger Lanctot)
- Uber and Lyft Drivers’ Complaints Are a Startup Opportunity (Bloomberg)
- Disrupting the Rideshare Industry with Joshua Sear of Empower (Startup Savant Podcast)