Drivers are now able to rate riders!
Drivers spoke, we listened. We are excited to announce that drivers can now rate riders in app.
2023 earnings summary
At Empower, we understand that filing taxes can be stressful for drivers. Empower’s mission is to support and assist you and other hard working professionals who want to run and grow their own business. As part of our effort to do that we provided all customers with a concise summary of their 2023 earnings, expenses, and mileage on Wednesday (01/31/2024). If you missed it, search “Your earnings and expenses using Empower in 2023” in your email! If you have any additional questions, we recommend that you speak to a tax professional.
Driver app tutorial videos
Having trouble with onboarding? Looking to make the most out of your Empower subscription? We’ve got you covered! Explore our tutorial videos below.
- Subscription plan explanations
- Changing your subscription plan
- Adjusting your rate card(s)
- Uploading your documents (Onboarding)
Follow Empower on social media!
Whether you are a part-time or full-time driver, you can make more money driving for yourself using Empower compared to driving for Uber or Lyft. Drivers in all markets can now use our ‘Earnings Calculator’ to find out how much more they’ll earn!
Interested in alternative subscription plans?
Empower in the press
- NoVa’s Empower wants to help drivers keep more of their profits (Technical.ly)
- Does Empower pose a mortal threat to Uber and Lyft? (Washington Examiner)
- Disrupting the Ride-Hail Industry: Empowering Drivers with Joshua Sear, Founder & CEO at Empower (The Life-Long Customer Podcast)
- McLean-based software company Empower looks to challenge Uber, Lyft (The Diamondback)
- Empower: The Disruptive Power of a Simple Idea (Roger Lanctot)
- Uber and Lyft Drivers’ Complaints Are a Startup Opportunity (Bloomberg)
- Disrupting the Rideshare Industry with Joshua Sear of Empower (Startup Savant Podcast)